Sunday, February 22, 2009

Botanical Elements

Hi all,
This week has been hectic and I know I said I'd be back to upload more things so I am sorry but thank everyone for there patience. Yesterday I saw and worked on Kristina Werner's most recent Colour Challenge.
I substituted Kiwi Kiss for Old Olive as we don't have here in the land of Oz yet. I really liked the colour thoughs it because it showed that even if your using colours from the same family it can be a little bit of a challenge. I made a fairly simple card but i'm really happy with it and like how the colours came out together.
Stamp Set: Botanical Blooms (SAB), All year Cheer II (Retired), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (Soon to retire)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Really Rust, More Mustard
Ink: Old Olive, Really Rust, More Mustard
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Old Olive Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Mat Pack
Thanks for looking!
Have a lovely day
Dani

4 comments:

Savitri said...

Cute cute cute!!! Love the card you did!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Very nice! :)

Carol Dunstan said...

lovely Dani!

Unknown said...

LOve your card Dani! simple and elegant