Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary

A girl I work with always tells me I'm in the wrong profession and that I should persue craft full time. The truth is I don't have anywhere near enough buisness or feel that I can rip people off enough to be able to profit from it as a full time career.

Anyway, the other day she was showing me something she had made for her husband for there one year anniversary but decided that she really couldn't do anything worthwhile because she hasn't got an artistic bone in her body and asked me to make something colourful, simple and loving for her husband for there anniversary and based on the colours she gave me to work on this is what I came up with.





I think it looks very sweet and nice. It only took me 10 minutes to make and I hadn't pre-cut anything so it would be a very easy project to make at home and modify to your own liking. I have sent a copy of it via text msg to her but will get a proper verdict on Wednesday when I see her so I will let you all know what she thinks then. I would love to hear your thoughts on it also.

I used the following to make it:

Stamp Sets: Simply Said, Short and Sweet
Ink Pads: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Pink Gingham Ribbon

Happy Anniversary Julie and Jimmy. I wish you both the happiness for now and the future.

Happy Stampin'

Dani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Dani! I' sure they'll both love it too!
:) Kari

Dani Fender said...

Thanks Kari! I'll get the verdict tomorrow and be sure to update you!