Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Hunny

I got my camera back! Which means I can share with you something I made this week! Mine and my boyfriends anniversary was on Wednesday so to celebrate I made him a card. He loves landscapes and sunsets so I made him this beautiful Michelle Zindorf inspired card which he loved.

I stamped the Lovely as a tree image in versamark onto glossy white cardstock and then embossed in black powder and then sponged colour on in a range of colours. It looks really stunning.



Stamp Set: Lovely as a tree
Cardstock: White Glossy Cardstock, Basic Black, Mellow Moss
Ink: Versamark, Yoyo Yellow, Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Black embossing powder, Black Brads, Sponges

Happy Stampin'
Dani

No comments: