Monday, June 29, 2009

Introducing...



Riley Renate Barenyi. My little girl was born on Friday 12th June at 2:07pm. She weighed 6 pound 11oz or 3025 kg. She spent some time in NICU due to fluid on her lungs but is happy and healthy now. My health has been improving since her arrival and I can now walk and get around alot better than before. Thanks for all your support over the last 6 months. It's great to have such a beautiful little girl to show for it.

Now I am better I am hoping to be able to work on alot more craft stuff so please watch this space.

Have a great day,
Dani :)

7 comments:

Zarna said...

congratulations!!!
She's beautiful

Tegan said...

congratulations dani! you are definitely right in saying you have been through a lot in the last 6 or so months. and i know that everyone says that each and every baby is beautiful at birth, but seriously dani.. you've got a little stunner on your hands. and the mumma in the pic next to her, is looking pretty good herself haha. i hope you feeling great and enjoying motherhood.

Debbie Airey said...

Congratulations Dani. Your wee girl is gorgeous.

Anthonette said...

Congrats, Dani! Riley is a real cutie!

June 12th was my birthday (and my husband's). I'm glad your health is getting better.

Pam said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I've been checking your blog every week for news of Riley/Smudgey. Glad to hear eveything is OK and you're both well. She's soooooooo cute! :)

Fiona Harrison said...

Congrats, she's a little cutie. Enjpy her,
Fiona

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congratulations Dani ... knew it must have been getting close. She's gorgeous. Glad to hear all is well now and that you both are getting a great chance to rest and recover.

You are truly blessed.
Marcia P