Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pen Holders - SU Style

Hi everyone!

Happy 2010 to everyone! I hope you are enjoying your year so far! Things have been hectic here and I haven't had time to scratch my nose! It really saddens me that I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to so I've made a New Years Resolution to actually get my pictures uploaded and blog more often! I love sharing what I do so am resolving (I guess that's how you put it) to blog at least once per week! I really hope that I am able to do this and look forward to sharing my projects with you more often this year.

I know Christmas has passed but I thought I would share some of the things I made this Christmas for my family and friends. Firstly I made some pen holders out of tins from tinned goods! They are so simple to make and look so affective. All you do is cut your DSP to size, Stick it around the tin with double sided tape and then decorate! And how effective do they look??



Here's two of the ones I made using the ski slopes DSP from the Spring Mini. You could easily substitute this for other DSP.



Here's a close up of one on its own



And here is one filled with my favourite products! How lovely do they look? When I gave them out I filled cellophane bags of homemade shortbread biscuits and had them sitting in the tins! Unfortunately at time of taking the photos all the biscuits had been eaten... I wonder who was the culprit... Hmmmm...

Thanks for looking and I will be back in a few days with other projects :)

Dani

No comments: