Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Makeesha Colour Challenge No 24

Hi guys,

I'm currently off work for a few weeks because my hips have been playing up so I was lucky enough to have a play with Makeesha Byl's colour challenge for the week! I saw these colours and went ooooh interesting, Not sure if I can make these work but after pulling them out I noticed they work so well together. Here are the beautiful colours we had to work with...



Apricot Appeal is a colour I rarely use so its nice to get out of my comfort zone. I had alot of fun with this and if I get a chance I will try and have another play with these colours. Heres what I came up with...



Stamp Set: Nursery Necessities
Ink: Basic Grey, Sage Shadow
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal Prints DSP Pack II
Accessories: Soft Subtle Brads, Small Star Punch, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers


Thanks for looking
Dani

2 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

This is so sweet. These colours work well as a baby card.

Makeesha Byl said...

OH i never thought of baby cards when i think these colours but by seeing your creation I can see that it works perfectly! I really hope that you are feeling a bit better Dani! Take care of yourself. I gather you aren't at Convention either. If feels like torture knowing they are all there, and I am here on my own! Thanks for playing! Love keesh x