Monday, February 21, 2011

Inklings CyberStamp

Hi guys,

As I've mentioned before the team I'm a part of is the Inklings and last week we had a cyberstamp and I have so far made one card for it. Feels like forever since I've participated. I have other things in my head for the other challenges set on the night I just haven't had the opportunity to sit down and make them for reasons I will finally be able to explain in my next post.

Anyway this is for challenge one which was to chose a number between 1 and 23 flick open the summer mini to that page number and make something based on the layout/s on that page. Initially I chose 3 but there isn't a card on that page so I flicked to number 4 and based my card on the layout of the turtle card. And I must say I am STOKED with how it turned up and how quick and simple it was to make. Please let me know what you think. Oh and it was for an engagement! And I love it too cos it's not your traditional silver and white lovey dovey. Anywho I'm rambeling now...



Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Early Espresso Taffeta, Baja Breeze Prints DSP


I don't own a love heart punch yet, I know SHOCK HORROR! (Don't worry it's in my next order) so I cut the heart by hand and faux sueded it to give some texture, Really stoked at how good it turned out.

Have a good one,
Dani

No comments: