Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome Baby Luke

Hi guys and gals,

A few weeks ago one of my dear friends I met through my mums group gave birth to baby number 2, another little (Ok maybe not so little he was 4.5kg) boy. When he was born I made him a card but its taken me a while to get it up on here. But when I saw this weeks challenge at Just Add Ink I thought it would suit perfectly. This weeks challenge is "Just Add Colouring In." I made this card with limited supplies on night shift and didn't have watercolouring paper with me so am not as happy with the colouring in as I would have been with watercolouring paper, That stuff is the bomb! Aside from that I am really happy with how the card turned out, except for my dodgy bow which I royally screwed up at 3 am when tiredness set in. I really hope you like it though...



Stamp Set: Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, Nursery Necessities, Baby Bundle
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Black Stazon
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Marina Mist Prints DSP, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla,
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Lots of Tags die, Big Shot, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Sponges, Dimensionals, SAMJ


Thanks for looking,

Dani

No comments: