Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inkspirations #80

Hi guys,

FINALLY I have a girls card to make after then 10 billion boys parties we've had lately. The lucky girl is our friend's daughter Jessie who is about to turn 5. I used this weeks colours from Inkspirations. The colours were really fun to work with. I was also shocked to find I haven't yet used Concord Crush. I really need to play with my product more hahaha. Here are the fab colours...



What I did with them was very different for me but I like it. I took a long time fav stamp set (Priceless) that hasn't seen a lot of ink recently and will be retiring at the end of the month :( and tried to focus on lots of elements from the set. I'm really sad to see this set go but am happy with what I did with it. It ended up really fun and patchwork like.



Stamp Set: Priceless, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Concord Cruch, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Whisper White, Concord Cruch, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet die, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/2" square punch, dimensionals

Want to see more projects using some of the stuff on the retiring list?? Come back to my blog on Saturday 6th August at 1:00pm to participate in the ESAD Retiring Blog Hop where me and my fellow ESAD girls will celebrate the gorgeous stuff that will be retiring on 31st August. If you haven't checked out the list, see it here

Thanks for looking,

Dani

2 comments:

Louise Ryan said...

This is a great way to use the color combo Dani. Great layout.

Cindy Major said...

Love the grid look! You've used the colours beautifully :)