Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

Hi guys,
I know I know I've been quiet. Truth is I just got back from holidaying in QLD. I had hoped to schedule posts in my absense but I was working insane hrs prior to going that it just didn't happen. Sorry. It is my mums birthday today so I thought I'd share what I made her with you all. Its very vingtagey and a bit Teneale Williams esk without the big bow but I really like it.
Stamp Sets: French Foliage, Elements of style, On Your Birthday*
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum, Timber Staz On, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Dye, Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges, Old Olive Stain Ribbon,
Thanks for looking and I will be back with more to share very soon
Dani :)

No comments: