Monday, January 16, 2012

Vintage Florets

Hi guys,

I went to a craft day with some of my Stampin Up friends last week and was looking through a magazine and came across a card I quiet liked so decided to make a card based on it. As I started my mojo just flowed and I came up with something I am pretty damn proud of. Its quite different for me but I like that. I feel I am stretching myself outside my comfort zone. I have also used a new stamp set from the current mini. Its just divine! Anyway have a squizz, let me know what you think...

Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, French Foliage, Extreme Elements
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Newsprint DSP (retired)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories: Victoria Lace, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Vintage Brads, Pearls

I purposefully frayed the edge of the satin ribbon and I just love the vintage feel it gives. Also love the quirky addition of the lace at the bottom. Anyway much too excited about this card I think!

Thanks for looking, Have a good one
Dani
 

No comments: