Monday, December 8, 2008

Men!

I don't know about you but I find it very hard to make cards for men. Boys is fine but men I find are very difficult. Even if I had extremly man-ly sets I think I would still have a great difficulty. On the weekend I had 2 cards to make for friends who are having upcoming birthdays. I like both of the cards I made for different reasons but still think that all the cards I make for men are the same and struggle to find different things to put on them. I think I will need to challenge myself more to make more masculine cards.
This first card I orginally started making with the other person in mind but once I was finished I realised it was much more suited to the other person because he has property which has thousands of pine trees on it and it really reminded me of being back on there property.
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Dimensionals, Old Olive and Choc Chip Markers
This second card is very simple and very simular to a card I have made for a Kristina Challenge before but I think it has a masuline look to it. I love the colours used and will definatly be using them again. They are a great combo.
Stamp Set: Always*, Occasional Greetings
CardStock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou, Basic Grey
Ink: Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou, Basic Grey
Accessories: The brand new scallop punch from the Summer Mini! LUSHNESS GALORE!
I have also been asked about where I got the mini calendars from 2 posts back. I will be back with some more projects made with them and where I got them from!
Thanks for looking
Dani :)

No comments: