Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some big news!

If you read yesterday's post I promised to be back with an announcement about why I have been a little slack on my blog. Anyone who has read my blog over the last few weeks or so (Thanks for sticking around) will know that there has been alot going on in my life of late (post related can be found here and here).
I can now safely and confidently reveal to you guys what exactly is going on. But I thought to do so why not have a bit of fun with it so I made a card to reveal to you all my news. Here is is below...
That's right I am having a BABY!! I am 12 weeks pregnant. I am due on the 27th June 2009. Initially this news came as a big shock and wasn't where I planned my life to be at this point. However I believe that God works in the most mysterious ways and this is apart of his plan for me and I'm really excited about embracing this new part of my life.
I am so grateful and blessed to have some of the most supportive people around me at this time who have just assisted me to know safely in my mind that all the decisions and changes I am making in my life are the right ones.
The other really great thing is having Stampin' Up! in my life. I know that I will be able to keep doing my SU! work right into and after my pregnancy and am looking into the new things I will be doing with SU! in the future.
So the next few months I will be still a bit more quieter than usual but this is all for a great and exciting reason. I will be moving within a few months along with everything else. Thank you all for your support and for understanding!
Love Dani :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Tegan said...

Oh wow Dani!!!
I am just so so sooooo happy for you! Congratulations :)
You are going to make an amazing mother.
xo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Deni! Very cute baby card too!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... Congratulations

Anthonette said...

Congratulations, Dani! I hope you have a great pregnancy.

Zarna said...

I'm a little late but Congratulations!!

I signed up for SU! in my first few weeks as a mother and it was great to be able to take things at my own pace and work around charlotte!!!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW Dani, that is the best news!!! I am just catching up after the Christmas break, and it was so exciting to read your news. I know that with time you will be very excited, and once they arrive you will never wanted it any other way.... and you get 9 months to get used to the idea! I hope your health improves, and that you can enjoy this special time. Thinking of you! Love Keesh x