Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sale-a-brate and Congrats

Hi All,

Sadly Sale-A-Bration ends tonight at 11:59pm so hurry hurry hurry to get your orders into me so you can get a free SAB set. To show off another of the SAB sets I decided to use this sketch by Makeesha.
I used the Congrats stamp set with this sketch to make a really cool card. I like it and really think it's a little different to my usual cards. Please let me know what you think.
Stamp Set: Congrats
Ink: Chocolate Chip Marker and Ink Pad, Almost Amthyest
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Almost Amthyest Prints DSP
Accessories: Mat Pack, Pretties Kit, Pretty in Pink, Brads, Choc Chip Wide Grosgrain
Techniques: Faux Stitching
I'll be back tomorrow with the list of retiring items! Will your fav sets be retiring or will they be in the new catalogue??? Find out tomorrow!!
Cheers,
Dani (+1)

2 comments:

iSa said...

What a beautifull card! I like the mixt of blue and brown. And such a work! Very very nice! Congratulations from the other side of the world, iSa (Belgium)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dani! i hope you have been feeling much better! Your card is super sweet and looks lovely with the pretties kit flower and the dsp really sets it off! Thanks for playing! Love Keesh x