Thursday, July 30, 2009

Inkspirations Inspiration Challenge #10

Hi All,

I'm so excited I got the time to participate in another Makeesha Challenge so soon. This weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge. Below is the image to be inspired by



I went with the colours and clean lines as my inspiration. I used Basic Grey, Basic Black, Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Whisper White and some hemp twine to tie in the small hint of a brown colour I could see. I just purchased 'Party Hearty' and really wanted to use it so I went with a masculine birthday card using the colours. Here is what I came up with...



Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal Marker, So Saffron Marker
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White, Patterns II DSP pack
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Hemp Twine, 1'3/8 1'1/2 inch square punches, 3/4' circle punch, Scallop Punch, Black Brads


This weekend I'm off on a Team Weekend Away to Vision Valley with The Inklings Demonstrator group. I'm so excited to just have a weekend of stamping it's just what I need. Can't wait to show you heaps of creations and stories when I get back!

Happy Stampin'
Dani :)

No comments: