Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beautiful Thanks

Gees, Haven't I been slack! I keep meaning to update my blog but have been so slack. I sincerely apologise to any of my loyal followers, If you still follow that is! Life has just been so hectic in between a million august birthdays including my own and my partners and having a little bubba I just feel like I haven't stopped! I have heaps of stuff to share just no time to share it if that makes sense!

Here is a card I made on the team weekend away back in August! It was a sketch challenge and I really wanted to do something using sets I don't own. So I had a play around with "A Beautiful Thing." As happy as I am with the outcome this card took me 4 attempts to get the stamping right! So for future reference don't use this stamp set when you only have had 4-5hrs sleep! The Flowers have Dazzling Diamonds on each little dot but you can't tell in the photo! They look stunning though!



Stamp Set: Three Little Words, A Beautiful Thing
Cardstock: Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Almost Amethyst (Marker and ink pad), Lovely Lilac, Sage Shadow Marker
Accessories: Choc Chip Wide Grosgrain, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Eyelet Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Two Way Glue Pen, Large brads (From spring Mini)

Thanks for looking and I will try to be a little more prompt with my updating! Also Fiona Harrison email me your details (danielle.fender@gmail.com) so I can send out the card I had on offer for blog candy to you!

Cheers!
Dani

No comments: