Monday, September 21, 2009

Elegant Stars

My youngest brother celebrated his birthday earlier this month! I really wanted to make a card that combined things that he liked while also keeping it masculine which is a challenge in itself. He loves dark purple and black together and he loves stars so I knew I needed to include these on the card. I decided to play with my punches and here's what I came up with.



Stamp Sets: Spotlight on Christmas, Occasional Greetings
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Small and Large Star Punches, Dimensionals, Black Brads


Needless to say I was really happy with the card and he really liked it too which is even better!

Have a lovely evening!
Dani :)

1 comment:

Fiona Harrison said...

That is an amazing card. So simple but, boy, what an impact. No wonder your brother liked it,
Fiona