Sunday, September 20, 2009

A call for scraps

Hi Guys,

Are you a hoarder like me and keep scraps of cardstock "just in case" and then never use them? If so I have the perfect solution. The Inklings Demonstrator group I am part of has been doing alot of stuff for Westmead children's hospital including visits and making cards with sick kids. They are always on the look out for punched out shapes of cardstock, paper, DSP, Whatever, for the kids to play and create with. So next time you look at a scrap and can't decide what to do with it, punch out a few shapes, put them in a pile and when you get a decent amount send them to me (Or Jayne Mercer who is organising this) and we will make sure they get to the Children's Hospital. They don't have to be SU! product so any punches or cardstock you have will help!
If you want anymore information including my address so you can mail them to me please email me at danielle.fender@gmail.com

Thanks for your assistance guys!
Dani

No comments: