Friday, January 28, 2011

Embracing Simplicity

Hey All,

In my last post I advised that I found simpler cards harder to make especially cards with less layers. Well I must have been hit with the Less is more bug cos I managed 2 simple cards that took under 30 mins each to make. AWESOME! They are both similar but hey I am still happy with them especially cos they are BRIGHT and cheerful.



This first one I made for my dad whose birthday it was on Australia Day. He also had surgery yesterday so nice and cheery is definatly on the cards

Stamp Set: Circle Circus, On your birthday
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Accessories: Marina Mist Button, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Corner rounder



This second one I made to say thanks to our friends for letting us stay at their caravan last weekend. We had the most awesome time. I'm really tempted to buy my own down there now.

Stamp Set: Circle Circus, Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Rose Red Button, Corner Rounder


Thanks for looking,
Dani

No comments: