Monday, January 10, 2011

Don't you hate it when....

You have no idea what to title your blog post?? Well that's me today. Possibly because I haven't updated in like 6 weeks and I'm a little out of touch! I apologise for my quietness but things have been pretty crazy in my side of the world. I have been creating and have so much Christmas stuff but just haven't had time to upload it, that and my computer has had issues. I have been working pretty crazy hours in amoungst that we have been very busy with our new adventure which I am hoping to have final information about next week. I also have a new job starting next month which I am very excited about and have just been spending lots of time with my gorgeous little girl.

Anyway onto some of the stuff I've been creating. A friend of mine asked me to make her some baby shower cards for friends who were having baby showers this month. Both needed to be non gender specific and one had to include giraffes. So this is the first one I made...



Stamp Set: Baby Bundle, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey, Stazon Black
Cardstock: Watercolour Paper, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Certainly Celery Button, Aqua Painter, Certainly Celery Brads, Large Star Punch, Small Star Punch*, Linen Thread


I must say the photo doesn't do it justice but I don't feel I really do the best photos of my cards.

Thanks for looking. I will be back soon with some more awesome stuff to share.

Happy Stampin'
Dani

No comments: