Saturday, October 18, 2008

And the winner is...

The other week I posted 3 cards I made for a Kristina Colour Challenge. I left it up to you to chose your favourite. The general consensus was the Giraffe Card was the fav. So I am giving this one away to a lucky person...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:3

Which is Kristy Young! Kristy please send me an email with your address and I will send that card out to you!

My personal fav of the 3 was the Christmas card as it was just a little different to the other entries that were entered so I'm glad I get to keep it for a bit!!

Thanks guys for viewing my blog and commenting! Keep the comments coming! They are one of the things that keep me motivated and inspired to update my blog and create beautiful things!!

Cheers,
Dani :)

No comments: