Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Month New Promotion



Stampin' Up just keep rolling out the Promo's. It is great and so much fun but also breaks my bank account a little! For the month of October Stampin' Up are Celebrating there 20th Brithday! To celebrate they have decided to take 20% of 5 birthday related stamp sets.


Big Bold Birthday (pg 37) was $53.95 For month of Ocotber only $43.16

Pretty Princess (pg 38) was $45.95 For month of October only $36.76

Birthday Best (pg 51) was $25.95 For the month of October only $20.76

Crab & Company (pg 55) was $52.95 For the month of October only $42.36

Short & Sweet (pg 118) was $29.95 For the month of October only $23.96
If you would like to order any of these sets with the special 20% off please contact me before 31st October.
I made a card ages ago for a Kristina challenge using one of my fav stamps which is also on special... Short & Sweet. This set is so cute and versatile and can jazz up any card with just a sweet greeting or a cute picture. This card shows just how great this stamp set is.
I sent this card to friends of ours who live in Raymond Terrace and had a beautiful baby boy a few months ago and they LOVED it! So simple but so effective.
Stampin' Up also have another great special during the week starting 4th - 11th October to celebrate World Card Making Day which is this Saturday! Stampin Up! are taking again a lovely 20% of all the Simply Sent Kits. I just purchased one of these a few weeks ago and let me tell you it's great. Everything you need to make the cards included, ribbon, ink pads, stampin' write markers, cardstock, embellishments and stamp sets! These make a great gift to a loved one or even a stamping beginner! If you would like to take advantage of this offer please contact me to place your offer!
Ok so that's all the promo talk! Come visit my blog tomorrow to find out October's Spotlight Product and in a few days time for the next episode of Major Case Squad! You can read the first episode here. I also have some fun cards that were made using some rather interesting colour challenges my brother and boyfriend set me!
Thanks for looking!
Dani

No comments: