Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Hospital Visit

*Sigh* I was so hoping to not end up back in hospital but unfortunatly got rushed there on Saturday afternoon after my pain got so excrusiating that I couldn't even stand. They admitted me for pain relief and all the fun tests. They have ruled out Kidney Stones completly. They have a few "theories" but no real idea what the cause is for my pain. They have put me on a pain management plan which I am positive will make things alot better and hopefully keep me out of hospital until baby arrives. I was discharged yesterday, It's so nice to be home!

I don't have alot of craft stuff to share. I was planning to work on some things last weekend but unfortunatly I wasn't able to do that. I did get to work on my baby shower invites a little whilst in hospital. They are nearly done so I will get them up to share with you soon.

On a positive note baby has been getting alot more active and stronger and Karl finally felt baby kick yesterday. So sweet! Baby is doing very well and all the tests on baby at hospital were very good which is positive to know.

Hopefully I'll be able to share some new things with you soon!
Dani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better and baby is doing well! Hope you're pain free and resting heaps. Don't try and overdo it!! :)