Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day

To Be sure To be sure! Today's St Patricks day and I thought what better than to share a St Patrick's/Irish inspired card with you. At the start of the month the Inklings had there most recent challenge night and the first challenge was to go green and make something inspired by St Patrick's Day. Here is the card I made for the challenge.

I didn't have any clovers so I made one! I used Simply Said stamp set and stamped 4 love hearts in Wild Wasabi (That will be gone in a few short weeks, Sniff!) I cut out 3 to make the leaves and then cut part of the heart to make the stem of the clover. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Stamp Set: Simply Said, So Swirly Wheel

Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Spring Picinic DSP (From Spring Mini)

Ink: Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon

I hope you have a lovely St Patricks Day! I will be enjoying Green Coridal Spiders as I can't have anything alcoholic! LOL!

Happy Stampin'

Dani (+1)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

WOW I love this card, your very creative!
Kellie xx