Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday

Hi All,

Despite everything being packed in a box to go to my new place I got to complete a card yesterday. My mum was going to a 50th Birthday party and wanted me to make her a card. I thought it would work well with Makeesha's latest sketch. I was a little late to enter the competition but had lots of fun with it anyway.
I noticed after making it that it wasn't stuck very well as my mum was rushing me to get it out the door so please do not look to closely as it is a little dodgy.
For the numbers and the circle I used On Board Lots of Letters Chipboard. I coloured the numbers with my inkpad and then sanded them back with my sanding block. I covered the circle in So Saffron Prints dsp, Sanded it back and then attached vellum to the back to give a slightly
see through backing. Here's a close up
Stamp Set: Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: So Saffron, Purely Pomegrante, Certainly Celery, Bali Breeze DSP, So Saffron Prints DSP
Ink: Purely Pomegrante, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Vellum, On Board Lots of Letters Chip Board, Scallop Egde Punch, Certainly Celery Brads, Sanding Block, Tombow adhesive, Certainly Celery Ribbon
Thanks for looking!
Have a lovely weekend
Dani (+1)

No comments: