Thursday, July 15, 2010

Christmas Stamp A Stack

Hi guys,

With all the Christmas in July stuff happening I thought now would be a great time to get organised for Christmas so I am starting Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks.

What is a Stamp A Stack?
Quick and simple class where participants get to ‘stamp a stack’ of cards in a small amount of time. These cards are usually simpler in design and are great for people of any card making ability. These can be held at my place or yours. Usually make 8-10 cards for $20 but this can be changed to meet needs and time constraints of group needs.

I am holding a Christmas Card Stamp A Stack Class at my place for the next few months leading up to Christmas. The aim is to get all your Christmas Cards made and ready to send out before Christmas rather than cramming them in at the last minute like I often do.
Here are the details of the first one:

When: Friday 30th July 2010
Time: 7pm -9:30pm
Where: My Place in St Marys, Please call 0420 974 200 to confirm your attendance and I will give you my address
Price: $20 for 10 cards, 2 of 5 designs
Please bring your own double sided tape or SNAIL adhesive. Alternatively SNAIL can be purchased from me for $12.95 or $8.50 for a refill.

Any orders placed on the night will have free shipping. Bring along a friend who hasn't attended any of my classes before and get your class half price. Hurry only limited spaces. I will run another one if there is enough interest or get your own group together.

Here is a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making.



Look forward to seeing you all soon!

Thanks for looking,
Dani

No comments: