Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brightly Printed Petals

Hi guys,

Whilst on the weekend away a few weeks ago I got to play with a few new things from the new catalogue. Today I have a card I made using the new set 'Printed Petals.' Is a really fun set. Now I thought I'd go bright with my colours so whack on some sunnies and check out this cute little card...



The layout used for this card was a sketch challenge on the weekend. Its a really fun sketch. Do you also like the new punch we have??? It's called the modern label extra large punch and its GORGEOUS and fits really well with other punches we already sell. I punched out the happy birthday greeting from family phrases with it.

Stamp Set: Family Phrases, Printed Petals
Ink: Tempting turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Dimensionals, White brads, Scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch, modern label XL punch, Crop a dile


Thanks for looking and come back soon to view something really cool I made on the weekend away and a tutorial! My first ever, very exciting!

Dani

No comments: