Monday, July 25, 2011

Colour Q #94

Hi guys,

Every week I look at Colour Q's colours and I get an idea in my head and I never get the time to sit down and make a card. This week I didn't really have an idea and I made a card, go figure. Its a bit different from what I've been doing lately but I love it. It's quick, easy, bright and fresh. Here are this weeks stunning colours...



How much fun are they? Really bright and funky, totally up my alley. So I decided to pull out Petal Pizzazz to play with. This card would be very easy to mass produce and great for a SAS. Hope you like it.



Stamp Set: Petal Pizzazz, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Green Galore (Retired), Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Dimensionals, Post It notes (For masking), SAMJ, Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry taffeta, Big Shot, Polka Dot Textured Impressions


I have a confession to make... This is the first time I've used Daffodil Delight in any form since the catalogue came out. And I really like it. One of my mates is coming over for some stamping on Thursday so my mission will be to make another card with Daffodil Delight cos I really like it.

Thanks for looking. Will schedule my Bleeching Post in a minute too as promised!

Dani

No comments: