Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Inkspirations

Hi guys,

Today I have a card to share using two challenges. I used the colours from the Inkspirations team which are lush... Have a lookie....



And I combined them with a awesome Sweet Sunday Sketch. I always love the sketches there but rarely get a chance to play. Here's this weeks sketch...



Now the card I came up with is a little different from my usual style. Its a bit vintage. I don't think I LOVE it but I don't hate it either. I like that I changed it up and tried some new things on it so I'd really like your feedback on it cos I'm still a little not sure of myself.



Stamp Set: French Foliage, Friends 24-7, Sweet Little Sentiments
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Rose Red DSP Prints, Very Vanilla,
Ink: Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Butterfly die, Sanding Block, Brayer, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Victoria Lace Ribbon


For the butterfly in the middle I used very vanilla cardstock and brayered perfect plum ink to get the cool faded in and out look and then stamped off once before stamping French Foliage (LOVE this set) on top. With the strip of prints DSP I stamped the florish from Friends 24-7 a few times then scrunched it into a ball several times, opened it back up and then went nuts with my sanding block all over. It gave a pretty cool effect on the strip.

I've got a really nice card made using bleaching that I will share with you in the next few days. I'm really happy with it so please come back in a few days to see it.

Thanks for looking
Dani

1 comment:

Cindy Major said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the gradient look you've achieved on your butterfly!

Cindy