Thursday, May 15, 2008

Andrew's 21st Birthday Party

As alot of people may know I have been preparing for my brother's 21st for some time. Well last Saturday we finally had the blessed event. I was so exhausted before the event even started but it was great to see so many people come out to honour my brother. Everyone had alot of fun with the Karaoke I organised along with dancing, lots of drinking and fun. Here are some photo's of my brother's party.


Nana and Andrew


Me, mum and my fake aunties singing


Mum and Andrew


Andrew and his friends


Andrew and more friends

Happy 21st Andrew, I hope you had a great night.

Here is the pictures of the guestbook I made. It's funny I didn't notice until after all the stamps I used was retired but all the papers and accessories were basically new! I must also give a special mention to Kendall who is also a SU! Demonstrator who very nicely lent me her number stamps so I could stamp the 21! Thanks Kendall!




I used the Certainly Celery Palette O Prints Paper in the background of the page. As you can see it is very versatile for Scrapbooking as well as cardmaking and is all yours for $12.95 when you place an order of $35 or more! BARGAIN!
I also used some of the new Designer Series Paper to jazz up the page. It can be purchased for only $11.95 for the bunch. You get 12 double sided 12x12 scrapbook pages. Thats just under $1 a page and there's 2 designs on each page!
My brother and everyone else really loved the book. Please let me know if you like the guestbook. I would love to hear your feedback.
Have a great night!

Dani

No comments: