Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Cards

As we may have all noticed by now what with all the flyers and commercials... Mother's Day is coming. I have been very busy preparing for my brother's 21st Birthday party which means I haven't had a great deal of time to make Mother's Day Projects. I did however whip up a few different colours in the following design. I have used a few retired products but they can be supplimented with other sets in the current catalogue.





Stamps: Simply Said, French Script (Retired), All year Cheer II (Retired)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, White Gloss
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Versamark, Regal Rose
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponges, Mat Pack
Technique: Ghosting

I used a technique called "Ghosting" which I think makes this card absolutly stunning and something beautiful to give to mum on her special day.

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful Mother's out there. I hope you all have a lovely day.

Happy Stampin'

Dani

No comments: