Saturday, May 17, 2008

CyberCrop/CyberStamp Challenge Night

Once a month me and the Inklings take part in a Cyberstamp Challenge. We get posted challenges by Jayne or other members as is occuring over the next few months. I am getting the opportunity to post challenges in August! So excited!

Anyway we get posted a 3 of challenges which can consist of Layout, colour, technique, inspiration, etc. It is always a great deal of fun because you can have a chat to other demonstrators while your creating and then see what each other comes up with.

On Thursday night I particpated in the challenges. I haven't finished the first one yet. Truth is I haven't started as I'm just not 100% happy with the photos as it is a Scrapbook page layout challenge. I have however completed challenge number 2.

It was in all essence of the word a CHALLENGE! It was a colour and layout challenge in one. It was using colours a little out of my comfort zone (Wild Wasabi, So saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Sahara Sand) but also having to put them into a layout a little out of my comfort zone too. Needless to say the card is VERY different to anything I ever do but I really enjoyed making it. So without any further ado... TA DA!!!



I will post pictures of the other challenges I completed soon.

Have a lovely weekend.

Dani :)

No comments: