Thursday, September 18, 2008

Delightfully Simple

I have been eyeing off one of the Simply Sent kits since I got my fingers on the 2008-2009 catalogue. I finally have bitten the bullet and decided to buy the Simple Delights Simply Sent (try saying that 10 times fast) Kit. Let me tell you I'm even more in love with it now then before it was just a print in a catalogue. I am contemplating asking SU! if I can use one of the images as a tattoo... That's how much I like it!!! Also if you like it too you can get it or any of the other Simply Sent Kit for 20% off during the week from 4th-11th October to celebrate World Card Making Day on the 4th October. Aren't SU! great???

I made this card (along with a bunch of others) on Sunday as I was experimenting with different things you can do with it. The colours I'm loving together but the embossing didn't show up as good as I had envisioned.



Here is a close up of the embossing. I embossed in Ballet blue with clear embossing powder and then brayered taken with teal ink over the top.



Stamp Set: Simply Delights (From Simply Sent Kit)
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Taken with Teal
Ink: Ballet Blue, Taken with Teal, Versamark
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, White gel pen, Mat Pack, Hemp Twine, 1" 1/2 and 1" 3/8 Square Punches, Brayer

Thanks For Looking!

Happy Thursday!

Ciao
Dani

1 comment: