Friday, September 5, 2008

Wheelin' Good Father's Day

Well as noted yesterday this month I'm spotlighting the use of Stampin' Around Wheels! I made a card the other day for my grandfather in QLD for father's day. It is already a challenge enough to make a card for a man let alone a card using my spotlight product. This card I am so pleased with and must give a mention to the beautiful Carol Dunstan who i took some inspiration from making this card. No particular card of hers just her projects in general! Thanks Carol!
I used the embossing resist technique which was done by embossing the happy father's day stamp from occasional greetings set in white and then sponged over the top in Blue Bayou and Certainly Celery. I then rolled the leaf print wheel in certainly celery onto certainly celery Cardstock. It gives a subtle but great look to the card.
Here's a close up...
TFL! Happy father's day to all the wonderful father's out there!
Happy Stampin'
Dani

1 comment:

Carol Dunstan said...

very belated comment but wanted to say that this is gorgeous (is it ok to day that about a guys card?)