Monday, June 7, 2010

6X6 Scrapbook Page Swap

WOW 3 posts in 4 days, I'm on fire!!!! And theres lots more to come too! I'm so proud of myself!

I just had the opportunity to participate in a 6x6 Scrapbook Page Swap with my fellow Inklings. The theme was 'HOME.' I struggled at first cos I don't have many photos of my current house and all my ones of my old place are on another computer. I then thought about what my meaning of Home really is. For me home is a sense of belonging, of love and somewhere you go and feel comfortable. My family makes where I live feel like home so I thought to incorporate them into my page. Here's what I came up with...



The top note pulls out from behind the photo to reveal journalling and looks like this



I apologise about the photos. I find it so difficult to take photos of scrapbook pages without making them look all odd shaped.

Stamp Set: Priceless
Ink: Versamark, Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Kraft, Basic Black, Ballet Blue
Accessories: Black grosgrain, White Gel Pen, Black Stampin' Write, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Top Note Dye


Thanks for looking
Dani

No comments: