Thursday, June 17, 2010

The benefits of having a demonstration

One of the things I do as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is in home demonstrations. It's great fun for me and great fun for you as a host. There are lots of benefits of having an in home demonstration.

Here are some of the great incentives:
* You get to learn about Stampin' Up.
* Look at, touch and play with our products.
* You get to invite some girlfriends over and have a fun night in.
* You get to make a card to take home with you.
* You get free stamp sets and money to spend depending on how much people order. The more orders, the more incentives.
* You get hands on advice about products and how to use them
* It costs you nothing
* You get a lovely handmade gift from me just for having the demonstartion.

Here is a picture of a handmade gift pack I gave to one of my customers last week for having a demonstration.



There's a handmade card, An altered notepad and a little gift pack filled with hodgepodge. Here they are up close.



Hand made card



Altered Notepad



Little gift pouch. You undo the ribbon and in the middle in a gift of hodgepodge. Silly me didn't take a photo of it opened. I will be making some more soon so will post what they look like inside soon.

I love making gifts like this and the best bit was they were all made from scraps of cardstock I had lying around from Riley's birthday invitations.

Stamp Sets: Polka Dot BG, Petal Pizzazz
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette Prints DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Snips


Thanks for looking
Dani

No comments: