Monday, June 9, 2008

June Promotions

Ok so I have been really slack with getting the current June promotions up onto my blog. Well everyone is very lucky there is not one but TWO promotions.


The first is EXTRA EXTRA promotion! This Promotion runs from the 1st June until 15th June. Submit a $700 workshop/customer order (if you really want to) between 1 June -15 July, and earn an EXTRA $50 in hostess awards! This means you will get at least $130 worth of free merchandise as well as your free hostess set, How good is that??

The Second promotion is the eScape promotion. Feel like you only hear from friends via the internet, email or via mobile phone? Well this promotion gives you the unique opportunity to take a break free from the 'e' and eScape and get back to sending your friends handmade cards.

To celebrate stampin' up have put together there eScape Bundle it includes the following:

eScape Bundle (item 113705):
Description Page Number Price
Love Notes assortment p. 132 $13.50
Circle of Friendship stamp set p. 112 $33.95
1-1/4" Circle punch p. 142 $30.95

Total (non-bundled) $78.40
eScape Bundle price (25%) $58.80

To give you all the great opportunity to use this bundle to it's full potential I am holding my very own eScape event. Bring along your girlfriends, your stamp sets (which I don't own) and most importantly your own cardstock and finish off those creations that are half way through, start that scrapbook you've been meaning to start or just get some inspirations and ideas off other people.


I will be raffling off prizes, setting mini challenges and just providing a relaxing day away from all of lifes distractions. Interested?? Here's the details!!


When: Saturday 28th June 2008
Where: My place (Please rsvp to get my address as I don't want to post it over the internet)
Time: 11am - 3pm
Cost: $10 including light lunch and afternoon tea as well as everything else mentioned above.
Bring: A girlfriend whom hasn't previously attended a workshop and get for day half price.

Hurry RSVP soon as spaces are limited, registration essential. (To my email address or mobile)


Also as an extra bonus anyone who orders the eScape bundle or places an order at my eScape event gets there shipping costs for nothing! So why wait register today!


I look forward to seeing you all there


Dani

No comments: