Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been tagged...


That's right I have been tagged by the very lovely Lin Mei Yap. So for the blessed occasion... I made a 5 minute tag.
The rules for the tag game are as follows...

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are 7 random and interesting facts about me...
1. FACT: I used to do acting classes as a kid and was cased as an extra on a few shows including Heart Break High. The one time you actually saw me on camera I was walking behind the two actors in the scene and picked my shorts out from in between my legs!! BEAUTIFUL!!
2. FACT: I met my current boyfriend Karl singing "What I like about you" by the Romantics at Karaoke at my local RSL club.
3. FACT: I am a condiments freak and feel they should be part of the five daily food groups, Particularly gravy! Mmmm Gravy!
4. FACT: I love cows and collect cow items - Teddies, ordaments, bed spreads, etc. I often get given items and my best mate once made me a cow mobile which was affectionally called a "moobile." I have enough items that I could fill 3 rooms in a house and the bulk of my stuff is in the garage as it was taking over my parents place, where I live.
5. FACT: My name "Danielle" was given to after a house plan my parents saw when they were house hunting called "The Danielle."
6. FACT: I love acoustic music or anything that has a different sound or cool lyrics. However It's a known thing between friends that when a dodgy 80's song comes on I cannot help but dance crazy dance moves like the swim, the twist, the shopping trolley, the sprinkler and my favourite one arm bent pointing elbow and resting the hand on the head and the other arm holding the opposite ankle and then tilting the knee and elbow together!!
7. FACT: When I'm having a bad day or in a grumpy mood watching an episode 0f Law and Order SVU always cheers me up either if it's an episode I've seen more then once. Strange that a TV show about sex crimes, murder, rape and kids being abducted always makes me feel better.
I hope those facts have made you know a little more about who I am or scared you from ever reading my blog again.
Now for the people I am going to tag whom haven't already been tagged and I apologise if you have been already...
Thanks again for the challenge Lin Mei
Happy Stampin'
Dani :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this Blog Tag game fun?! ;) Thanks for sharing, Dani!!

Lin Mei said...

Hi Dani! Thank you for the fun 7 facts - your favourite dance move sounds like 3D Twister The Game :)