Thursday, July 31, 2008

Team Weekend Away

The Demonstrator group I am a part of, The Inklings led by the lovely Jayne is having a team weekend away and guess whose going??? ME!! I'm taking a small break from packing and madly cutting cardstock and choosing photos to be printed tomorrow for scrapbooking to sort of RUB IT IN cos I'm so excited. We are going to Vision Valley for a bit of an escape, a whole lot of stamping and creating, lots of laughs, sharing of ideas and lots of munching on chocolate. The weekend kicks off tomorrow evening so I will be quiet during the weekend but if you need me for any reason pleas call my mobile. I can't guareentee reception though! I promise to bring back lots of pictures and and stories of the weekend.


So your reading this and going gee's I'm jealous I wish I could go along to something like this. Well all you need to do is sign up as a demonstrator and until the 15th August there is $25 off the starter kit. So not only do you get a super cheap starter kit, a very fantastic (and modest) mentor (me) but you also get to take advantage of all the lovely things attached to being a demonstrator such as weekends like this. To ensure you don't miss out on your discounted starter kit make sure you contact me before 15th August 2008.
Before I leave you for my weekend away... (Can you tell I'm psyched) I will leave you with a card I made last month for my cousins birthday. She turned 21. She loves green and loves pink. So I made her this ubber sweet card. The numbers on the card are non SU! sorry! If I had SU! number stamps I would have used them. The set I did use is a Level 2 hostess set "In the Spotlight." and I love it!
Speaking of spotlights... (Great link huh??.. Ok maybe I'm just exhausted!) Make sure you are on here on Monday to find out what my August Spotlight product is!
I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to. I am sure my weekend will be rockin'
HAPPY STAMPIN'
Dani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani,

WHAT you don't Like Groovy Guava, Are you crazy??? Thanks for visiting my blog.

Have a great time on the weekend, I wish I am going it sound wonderful.

Drive safe ;0)

Teneale