Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spotlight - Watercolouring Class



Hi all,

Wow! I have been busy busy busy and in amongst all of it I have fallen sick... again! It is killing my life. I cannot seem to ever recover from anything and this has been going on for 6 weeks now! Meh! Anywho! As mentioned here I am doing a class on my spotlight technique this month in watercolouring this Sunday 31st August at 2pm at my place and I have ONE more spot left. The class costs $20 with everything included to make 4 beautiful cards. So here is a little sneak peak of one of the things you will be making!! If you want the last spot get in quick before it fills up. Contact me via commenting on this post or email me with your contact details and I'll contact you to confirm your spot.



Today is also my very gorgeous boyfriends birthday and I have spoilt him rotten! I will be back to show you all the beautiful stuff he got! Happy Birthday Karl! Love you lots hunny!

TFL!

Dani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dani, what a gorgeous card. Love it!
K-xxx

Lin Mei said...

Dani, I love this card too!